Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Can't Fiddle, but I Know a little Law, I Am Legend

I had my first Arkansas Traveler experience last night. About 7 I was eating, drinking, and sitting cozy in the "man cave." Jack starts barning, and won't stop, so I get up and look out the window. I see a red truck. It's a neighbor's truck, and he'd like for me to come over to talk to some folks about a legal situation. So I head over and spend about a hour with them. Good experience for all, I'd say. And on my way out the door they invite me over to breakfast on Friday. Kinda make me feel like The Legend, at least in my own mind.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Witter, AR, United States
We are building a timber frame home in a small rural community in Northwest Arkansas. We created this Blog so our family and friends could follow our progress.