Monday, August 17, 2009

Is this our new Barn?



Clipper and Rocky were checking out the house today. I had to take down the electric fence that was surrounding the house for the dirt work. Huey ate lunch in Therese's studio, and he had to put some boards over the door because Rocky looked like he wanted to step in and walk around. I later nailed a board up over the door. The first time I saw them up at the house, I saw two asses, as they both had their heads in the windows looking around. Cute pic, but I didn't have my camera. My hunch is that they'll help fertilize the place too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Witter, AR, United States
We are building a timber frame home in a small rural community in Northwest Arkansas. We created this Blog so our family and friends could follow our progress.