Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Boring


Had a boring day. I miss Therese. Cold this morning (43), and rain this afternoon. Drove to Pine Creek Lumber Co up north of Hindsville. Told them I was building a house south of Witter, and Larry recommended I come see them 'cause they told Larry "they'd treat me right." Well, they were about as excited to see me as a flea must be that has just fallen off a dog onto a walnut. Guess I shouldn't have gone a lunchtime. Next time I'll take Larry. Here's a picture of the room in the barn where we stay that Bonnie took when she and Tyler were here. It's cozy, 8x12, the same size as the unabomber's cabin. When Larry was here this weekend, he aske me if he snored. I told him he did, a little, in the morning. Last night I heard the same snore, but Larry wasn't here. Dogs do snore, you know.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Had not checked the blog for a few days and look what happens. Mary told me about Clipper....now you are a country doctor....Tom

About Me

My photo
Witter, AR, United States
We are building a timber frame home in a small rural community in Northwest Arkansas. We created this Blog so our family and friends could follow our progress.