Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sorry to Keep y'all Hagin'


Been busy. Anyway, R&C have settled in well. The first night I heard them running around the pond, in the dark. Now they come to the fence near the barn each morning and evening, knowing they are going to get some grain. Bonnie and Tyler rode them twice. Clipper was a prince, Rocky was, well as ass at times. I've got to calm him down in the next few months. Bonnnie and Tyler got here when I was gone, and I'd locked up everything, soooo, Bonnie got to use the outhouse. The old one without a door, or plumbing, but with a view. First time she had ever used an outhouse, and probably the last.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Witter, AR, United States
We are building a timber frame home in a small rural community in Northwest Arkansas. We created this Blog so our family and friends could follow our progress.